Photo Release: MOI set to visit Continental’s Operation in Frankfurt during November

General Press Releases Wednesday November 24, 2010 14:46
Bangkok--24 Nov--PR & Associates

H.E. Chaiwuti Bannawat, Minister of Industry, will lead a delegation to visit Continental AG operation in Frankfurt, Germany during mid November 2010. Recently, a meeting was held between the MOI and Continental in Thailand to discuss Continental’s investment in Thailand.

Continental AG, one of the five largest automotive suppliers worldwide, invested 5 billion Baht in a powertrain manufacturing plant in Thailand. In May last year, Continental’s plant in Thailand officially released the first batch of Piezo common rail injectors to customers in India and Europe. Continental has plans to ramp up production and in 2012 the plant will operate machines at full capacity, producing up to 500,000 diesel common rails per year, 30% of which will be exported with the other 70% supporting domestic consumption.

In the picture are:
Middle: Mr. Chaiwuti Bannawat, Minister of Industry
From right: Dr. Narongsak Rattanasuwanchart, Director of Sales,
Mr. Tobias Frenzel, Director of Finance,
Mr. Thomas Chambers, Managing Director, Continental Automotive (Thailand)
From left: Dr.Vallop Tiasiri, President, Thailand Automotive Institute,
Dr. Atchaka Sribunsuang, Secretary General, BOI,
Mr. Surapong Pongdegkhajorn, Secretary to the Minister of Industry,
Mr. Buddhipongse Punnakanta, Vice Minister for Industry

Latest Press Release

Photo Release: CP Turkey showcases high quality products in the VIV TURKEY 2019

Mr.Sompop Mongkolpitaksuk, Chairman of CP Turkey, a subsidiary of Charoen Pokphand Foods Plc. (CPF) presided over the opening ceremony of VIV TURKEY 2019 Middle Eastrecently held at Istanbul, Turkey. He also visited CP Turkey exhibition booth displaying...

Store and Exhibition Alliance: CIFF Shanghai 2019 Partners With Retailers to Offer 1.2 Million Square Meter Exhibition Space

The seven new venues located in Red Star Macalline will combine with the nine-hall National Exhibition & Convention Center in Shanghai Hongqiao, creating 1,293,000 square meters of exhibition space for CIFF Shanghai 2019. The 44th edition of China...

สาย กม.สุขภาพห้ามพลาด!! DPUชวนฟังบรรยายพิเศษ Law as a Tool to Promote Healthy Diets and Prevent Obesityกับผู้เชี่ยวชาญด้านกม.การแพทย์จากมอจอร์จทาวน์

คณะนิติศาสตร์ปรีดี พนมยงค์ มหาวิทยาลัยธุรกิจบัณฑิตย์ ขอเชิญชวนผู้สนใจร่วมรับฟังบรรยายพิเศษ ในหัวข้อ "Law as a Tool to Promote Healthy Diets and Prevent Obesity" โดย Sarah Roache, Director, Global Health Law LL.M. Program and Capacity Building Initiative...

BRIGHT BOLD DESSERT CREATIONS AT THE MUSEUM, CENTARA GRAND BEACH RESORT VILLAS HUA HIN

Hua Hin, Thailand, 25 June 2019: Get ready to enjoy a new take on desserts as The Museum Coffee & Tea Corner presents new sweet creations inspired by a bright fruity note of lychees and a bold flavour of peppermint - guaranteed a fantastic pairing...

สาย กม.สุขภาพห้ามพลาด!! DPU ชวนฟังบรรยายพิเศษ Law as a Tool to Promote Healthy Diets and Prevent Obesityกับผู้เชี่ยวชาญด้านกม.การแพทย์จากมอจอร์จทาวน์

คณะนิติศาสตร์ปรีดี พนมยงค์ มหาวิทยาลัยธุรกิจบัณฑิตย์ ขอเชิญชวนผู้สนใจร่วมรับฟังบรรยายพิเศษ ในหัวข้อ "Law as a Tool to Promote Healthy Diets and Prevent Obesity" โดย Sarah Roache, Director, Global Health Law LL.M. Program and Capacity Building Initiative...

Related Topics