Oracle Delivers Oracle HCM Cloud and Oracle Talent Management Cloud Updates to Advance its Vision for the Future of WorkInformation Technology Press Releases Thursday September 26, 2013 17:14
To help manage the complex and evolving role of HR, businesses are turning to modern HR technologies as a way to develop an efficient and productive workforce that positively impacts the bottom line. Oracle today announced significant enhancements to the world’s most complete cloud-enabled HCM solution including core HR, benefits, payroll, recruiting, performance management and learning. Updates to Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud and Oracle Talent Management Cloud support the changing workplace by delivering a more interactive, social and mobile employee experience across our global workforce and talent solutions for global HR, workforce rewards and optimization, recruiting, talent management, performance management, succession planning and learning management.
News Facts· To help organizations attract, retain and reward talent in alignment with the business, Oracle has delivered updates to Oracle HCM Cloud and Oracle Talent Management Cloud, available immediately to customers in the Oracle Cloud available as part of Release 7.
- With user interface enhancements, deeper social integration and extended mobility, the new and updated functionality across the Oracle HCM Cloud and Talent Management Cloud help support the demands of the evolving workplace.
- The Oracle HCM Cloud and Talent Management Cloud combine for a comprehensive portfolio of user-friendly, cloud-based solutions that span the end-to-end talent lifecycle to foster accelerated business performance and increased productivity.
- During HCM @ OpenWorld, Oracle will showcase updates to its products, its HCM vision and roadmap, investments in existing and newly acquired solutions, and how Oracle has addressed key trends in HCM including social, mobile, big data and cloud. HCM @ OpenWorld is taking place in San Francisco September 23 – 26, 2013 during Oracle OpenWorld 2013.
- Updates to Oracle HCM Cloud provide customers with the ability to:
- Capitalize on Social: Oracle Social HCM Cloud helps HR virtually seamlessly integrate social-enabled applications across both internal and external networks. Oracle Workforce Reputation Management helps HR discover, mobilize and retain talent by providing insight into employees’ social reputation and influence.
- Streamline Succession Planning: By connecting the talent review dashboard with succession plans and talent pools, HR benefits from a more holistic and robust view into talent.
- Access HR Insights, Anywhere: In addition to the already available iOS version, new Android application for Oracle HCM Cloud allows employees to perform critical HR functions from their mobile devices and tablets.
- Enhance Employee Experience: A simplified and more intuitive user experience across desktop computers and tablet devices helps increase adoption and improve accuracy for corporate initiatives.
- Significant updates across Oracle Talent Management Cloud help businesses to:
- Centralize Performance Feedback: Oracle Performance Management Cloud now allows managers and HR to add comments to talent pools, succession plans and talent profiles, along with security permissions to personalize the display of sensitive employee information.
- Augment Talent Profiles: Integration with LinkedIn delivers richer content by allowing employees to selectively add content from their LinkedIn profiles directly to their talent profiles.
- Support Offline Performance Reviews: New offline reviews for Oracle Performance and Succession Management Cloud enable managers and employees to complete performance reviews while in transit or in remote locations.
- Extend Mobile Recruitment: New mobile capabilities within Oracle Recruiting Cloud allow candidates and HR to submit applications, review job posting and communicate on their mobile devices.
- Enhance Social Sourcing: Workflow updates across Oracle Social Sourcing Cloud streamline the candidate experience and help advance the recruiting process. Additionally, new support for YouTube and Vimeo enables organizations to leverage video in delivering high-impact social marketing campaigns.
- Leverage Existing Systems: Virtually seamless interoperability between Oracle’s PeopleSoft HCM and Oracle Recruiting and Onboarding Cloud allows organizations to standardize data mapping and take advantage of embedded user preferences.
- Enrich Training: New capabilities within Oracle Learn Cloud help administrators support equivalent training options and explore new training topics, while keeping a holistic view of participants, status, new skills and courses.
- Strengthen Compliance: Enhancements provide additional options and robust reporting to support compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 and other e-signatures in Oracle Learn Cloud.
- “In the increasing struggle to attract, retain and cultivate talent, businesses that engage and empower both employees and HR will be better positioned to succeed,” said Oracle President Mark Hurd. “With user interface advancements that enhance the experience and ease-of-use for HR, executives and end users, Oracle is helping customers take even greater control over their talent. Customers can take full advantage of these capabilities immediately in the cloud, helping HR to remain highly competitive and strategic.”
- Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud
- Oracle Talent Management Cloud
- Oracle Human Capital Management
- Learn More About Oracle Cloud
- Sign Up for the Oracle Cloud
- Oracle Human Capital Management Blog
- Oracle HCM on Twitter
- Oracle HCM on Facebook
- Press Release: Oracle Named a Leader in Five Categories in IDC’s MarketScape for Worldwide Integrated Talent Management
- Press Release: Oracle Fusion HCM Receives Ventana Research Technology Innovation Award
- Press Release: Elearning! Recognizes Oracle for Leadership in Learning and Talent Management
- Press Release: Oracle to Host HCM @ OpenWorld at Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco 2013
- Oracle OpenWorld 2013
- Join us for Oracle OpenWorld 2013 San Francisco. Register to attend.
- Oracle OpenWorld 2013 Keynotes
- Like Oracle OpenWorld on Facebook
- Follow Oracle OpenWorld on Twitter
- Oracle OpenWorld Blog
- Oracle OpenWorld on LinkedIn
Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco is the most important educational and networking event of the year for Oracle technologists, customers, and partners. This information technology event is dedicated to helping businesses optimize existing systems and understand upcoming technology breakthroughs. The conference, which is expected to draw more than 60,000 attendees from over 126 countries, offers more than 2,500 educational sessions, 400 product demos, exhibitions from 500 partners showcasing applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management and infrastructure – all engineered for innovation. Oracle OpenWorld 2013 is being held September 22-26 at The Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information, to register, or to watch Oracle OpenWorld keynotes, sessions and more live, please visit www.oracle.com/openworld. Join the Oracle OpenWorld discussion on Twitter, Facebook and the Oracle OpenWorld Blog.
Latest Press Release
The "Connected World" content hub makes users of connected products and services a central focus - Product platform: Bosch shows product highlights from all spheres of the Internet of Things - Platform for visionaries: in the future, experts will be able...
Recently, Mr.Nutapone Apiluktoyanunt, Managing Director, SAS Software (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (center) received award "AMCHAM Corporate Social Responsibility Excellence Recognition (ACE) for 2016" from H.E. Mr. Glyn T. Davies, United States Ambassador to...
iflix, the world's leading Internet TV service for emerging markets, offering subscribers unlimited access to thousands of TV shows, movies and more, is thrilled to premiere Korea's hottest new fantasy drama, The Legend of the Blue Sea, available only on...
$10 Million Program Dedicated to Showing How Virtual Reality Can Lead to Positive Impact in Support of United Nation's Sustainable Development Goals HTC VIVE(TM), the leader in room-scale Virtual Reality (VR), today announced VR For Impact, a $10...
Even though f-code (Thailand) Co., Ltd. has only been in Thailand for eleven months, they have taken the market by storm and acquired significant market share. Their innovative and successful digital marketing tools have attracted a number of...