Spoil your significant other to a romantic getaway in the city with our one-of-a-kind 'BE MY VALENTINE' Dinner Beneath the Stars at the hotel's rooftop on the level 35 with stunning 360-degree city views. This includes a one-night complimentary stay in an Ayutthaya Suite or Thonburi Suite inclusive of a romantic theme set up, in-suite breakfast or all-day breakfast at Bangkok Trading Post Bistro & Bar for two persons and a selection of special privileges.
The 'BE MY VALENTINE' Dinner Beneath the Stars is available on Sunday, 14 February from 6 p.m. Two private tables, each with a beautiful floral gazebo will be prepared at the hotel's rooftop cabana and another special table will be beautifully set-up at the rooftop poolside with stunning panoramic views of the city's breath-taking skyline. Attentive staff will serve up a tantalising candlelight six-course dinner created by Executive Chef Maxim Baile and his team. A private round-trip limousine transfer (within a 20 km radius of the hotel) will be provided for guests' convenience.
Menu highlights include crab croquette and citrus caviar, followed by flavoured Beluga caviar with ginseng asparagus panna cotta; pan seared turbot and tiger prawn served with seaweed, fresh fennel, pickles and saffron sauce; Ivoire chocolate mousse, strawberry rose and mascarpone dessert, to name a few. Romantic live music will be provided by a duo on violin and double bass.
The exclusive 'BE MY VALENTINE' Dinner Beneath the Stars experiences are priced at:
- THB 39,700++ for six-course dinner at rooftop cabana with a complimentary bottle of Vielle France Brut RoseNV Champagne which guests can take back home and includes a complimentary one-night stay in an Ayutthaya Suite (95 sqm) inclusive of sumptuous breakfast for two and special privileges.
- THB 44,200++ for six-course dinner at rooftop poolside with a complimentary bottle of Vielle France Brut RoseNV Champagne which guests can take back home and includes a complimentary one-night stay in a Thonburi Suite (116 sqm.) inclusive of sumptuous breakfast for two and special privileges.
Room redemption period is from 12 February to 30 June 2021 and advance reservation is required.
EXCLUSIVE SUITE BENEFITS FOR SUITE GUESTS:
- Indulge in a sumptuous breakfast served all day from 6 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- A delicious afternoon tea from 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Round-the-clock exclusive access to our rooftop pool and its panoramic views
- Enjoy unrivalled service with your very own private butler
- Sundowner drinks between 5 p.m. - 7 p.m. at the rooftop cabana lounge, Bangkok Trading Post Bistro & Bar and inside your suite.
On Level 27, the hotel's exquisite fine dining restaurant Nimitr offers the ultimate romantic venue with a fabulous six-course Valentine's dinner menu, complemented by impeccable service and breath-taking views of the Bangkok skyline.
The indulgent six-course menu includes trout caviar served with asparagus panna cotta; baby squid stuffed with nduja served with smoked dashi; duck magret flamed with cognac served with truffle potato tartelette, sauteed wild mushroom, mashed butternut and mulberry sauce and the dinner concludes fittingly with intense delight-assortment of petit fours served with coffee or tea.
The romantic dinner at Nimitr restaurant is priced at THB 5,999++ per couple excluding beverages.
For the ultimate Valentine's Day experience, why not stay in one of our stunning suites. Guests who reserve a table for Valentine's Day dinner at one of our hotels will be eligible for a 50% discount on our special staycation rate of THB 9,900++ per night, staying for just THB 4950++ per night per night for staying Bangkok and THB 4,950+++ per night for staying in Chiang Mai. In Bangkok your stay will be in a luxurious Sukhothai Suite, inclusive of breakfast and suite benefits and at 137 Pillars House Chiang Mai, in an exquisite Rajah Brooke Suite, with breakfast included. Suite redemption stays at either hotel are available between 12 February to 30 June 2021. Advance reservation is required.
To secure your exclusive Valentine's Day experience at 137 Pillars Suites & Residences Bangkok, please contact 02-079-7000 or email [email protected]
Source: 137 Pillars Suites & Residences Bangkok