From left to right:
- Dayin Kiatkwankul, BAUEN and dooDeco Director
- Orathai Poonsup, Managing Director of Thai Beverage Recycle Co., Ltd.
- Wiyada Srinaganand, Country Leader of 3M Thailand
- Kamolnai Chaixanien, Executive Director of TCC Assets (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Nuttanee Vongveeranonchai, Assistant Vice President, Sustainability of Frasers Property Holdings (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Chompan Kulnides, Vice President of Investment and Sustainability Minor International PCL
- Pongpun Gearaviriyapun, Committee of Forest in Our Hearts Foundation
- Karl Kongkham, Managing Director at Warner Music Thailand Ltd.
The PARQ was developed by TCC Assets (Thailand) Co., Ltd., and managed by Frasers Property Holdings (Thailand) Co., Ltd. The project received pre-WELL Certification and is set to become Thailand's first mixed-use development to receive both WELL and LEED Gold v4 certification, the latest standards for sustainable and green building.
The inaugural phase of The PARQ comprises The PARQ Workplace - a Grade A commercial space totaling 60,000 sqm. with Thailand's largest column-free commercial floor plate at 5,200 sqm. per floor - and The PARQ Life, offering 12,000 sq.m. or more than 60 dining, shopping, fitness and wellness amenities to meet the everyday needs of its occupants, visitors, and the surrounding areas. The development has a gross floor area of 130,000 square meters, with an investment value of THB 8 billion.
The PARQ has recently won 6 awards from several prestigious real estate awards programmes: PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards Grand Final 2020 in two categories, including Best Office Development (Asia) and Best Commercial Green Development (Thailand); PropertyGuru Thailand Property Awards 2020 in three categories, including Best Office Development, Best Office Architectural Design and Best Green Development; and the "Special Recognition Award, Green Innovation" award from Dot Property Thailand Awards 2020.
Source: Ogilvy Thailand