"The City Series" consists of the Honda City TURBO, the favorite city car model; the new Honda City e:HEV, the first full-hybrid model in Thailand's city car segment that comes with advanced safety technology, Honda SENSING; and the all-new Honda City Hatchback, a five-door hatchback that perfectly blends fun-to-drive performance with the uniqueness of Ultra Seats (ULTR). These three models have all received tremendous feedback from customers around the country.
The seven Car of the Year 2021 Awards that Honda received are:
- Honda City TURBO - "Best Sedan Under 1,000 c.c." for the second consecutive year (2020 and 2021)
- New Honda City e:HEV - "Best Hybrid Sedan Under 1,500 c.c."
- All-new Honda City Hatchback - "Best Hatchback Under 1,000 c.c."
- Honda Civic 1.5 TURBO RS - "Best Sedan Under 1,600 c.c."
- Honda Civic Hatchback 1.5 TURBO RS - "Best Hatchback Under 1,600 c.c." for the third consecutive year (2019 to 2021)
- Honda Accord 1.5 TURBO EL - "Best Mid-size Sedan under 1,800 c.c." for the second consecutive year (2020 and 2021)
- Honda CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC TURBO DT-EL - "Best Diesel SUV under 1,600 c.c." for the second consecutive year (2020 and 2021).
This is another year of success for Honda due to its commitment to create quality automobiles that are ready to serve all lifestyles.
Interested customers can experience the right car that serves their needs, such as "The City Series," along with many other famous models that come with special offers, at any Honda showroom and service center nationwide, or at the Honda booth (A9) in the 42nd Bangkok International Motor Show 2021, Challenger Hall, IMPACT Muang Thong Thani, from 24 March until 4 April 2021. For more information, please contact the 24-hour Honda Call Center at Tel. 02 341-7777 or visit www.honda.co.th. You can also book a test drive at www.honda.co.th/testdrive
Source: เอบีเอ็ม คอนเนค