Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok invites you and your families to celebrate this Mid-Autumn festival with Shang Palace's classic mooncake collection 2021. The story of the Phoenix is a legendary and it is likely one of the most well-known ancient myths in modern day. This auspicious creature is chosen to grace Shangri-La Bangkok's 2021 Mooncake box collection to symbolise strength and resilience. With the vibrant gradient tone of beautiful burgundy, the gift exudes luxurious sophistication that anyone would be delighted to get their hands on them. All exquisite mooncakes are available in various packages for sale between 28 July and 23 September 2021. Prices start from THB 398 nett to THB 2,198 nett per box.
Shang Palace's all-time favourites are made from the finest ingredients and baked with the time-honoured recipe of Shang Palace's mooncake master chef, which will make you fall in love with every bite. Fans of freshly baked creations will enjoy Shang Palace's traditional mooncakes neatly prepared and baked to a glorious golden brown colour. The classic mooncake selection includes Mixed Fruits and Nuts, Durian, Lotus Seed and Red Bean filling with Single Egg Yolk, Cream Custard Mini Mooncakes and Snow Skin Cream Custard & Bird's Nest Mini Mooncakes.
You can select a set of two, four, six or eight pieces from the seven popular sets, including:
- The two-piece Duo Delight Set: Two pieces of any flavour except Mixed Fruits & Nuts
Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok Presents Shang Palace's Classic Page 2 of 3
Mooncake Collection 2021 To Celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival
- The two-piece Duo Delight Set: Mixed Fruits & Nuts
- The four-piece Double Happiness Set: Mixed Fruits & Nuts, Durian, Lotus Seed and Red Bean, one piece each
- The four-piece Double Happiness Set: Mixed Fruits & Nuts
- The six-piece Mini Mooncake Set: Cream Custard
- The six-piece Snow Skin Mini Mooncake Set: Cream Custard & Bird's Nest
- The eight-piece Blissful Set: Mixed Fruits & Nuts, Durian, Lotus Seed, and Red Bean, two pieces each
Shang Palace's classic mooncake treats are perfect gifts for business partners and friends. They are also ideal for sharing among family members during Harvest Moon Festival.
A special discount for online purchases viaof 50 boxes and above.
Golden Circle members can enjoy a 10 per cent discount (Now to 10 September 2021).
Shang Palace's mooncakes are available at Corundum Room, Shang Palace Chinese Restaurant, Level 3, Shangri-La Wing and Shangri-La Takeaway Zone, Level 1, Chao Phya Tower (28 July - 23 September 2021), and at luxury shopping malls, including:
- Siam Paragon, Ground floor (2 - 21 September 2021)
- The Emquartier, M floor (7 - 21 September 2021)
- Siam Takashimaya, ICONSIAM (8 - 21 September 2021)
Guests may place their orders by calling the Shang Palace's Mooncake Hotline on 0 2206 8605 or by sending a fax to 0 2237 3724. Alternatively, they may send an email to [email protected] or purchase online on 2021.
Source: Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok