The new "Thonglor's combo menus" are priced at 150 baht and available in 6 sets as follows:
- "Tom Yum Fried Rice with Shrimp and Pork Balls Served with Fresh Vegetables". It is a Thai sensation of fried rice. Steamed rice will be fried with shrimp and mixed Tom Yum herbs such as galangal, lemongrass, and kaffir lime leaves. The dish will be served with pork balls and fresh vegetables.
- "Steamed Jasmine Rice, Spicy Stir-Fried Fish Balls with Fingerroot, and Thai Stuffed Omelet". Steamed jasmine rice is served with spicy stir-fried fish balls with various herbs such as fingerroot, kaffir lime leaves, and peppercorn, and neutralizing spiciness with Thai stuffed omelet.
- "Steamed Jasmine Rice with Butterfly Pea Flower, Spicy Stir-Fried Yellow Bamboo Shoot with Chicken, and Steamed Egg with Minced Pork". Spicy stir-fried chicken thigh with Southern chili paste and yellow bamboo shoot is served with steamed jasmine rice with butterfly pea flower that is also known as indigo blue color rice. To balance the spiciness, this set menu is accompanied by steamed egg with minced pork and fresh vegetables.
- "Fried Rice with Nam Prik Long Ruea served with Chaiya Salted Egg, Caramelized Pork, and Fresh Vegetables". Nam Prik Long Ruea is made from spicy shrimp paste dip where the aromatic scent comes from banana leaf wrap and charcoal grilled process. Nam Prik Long Ruea will be added and fried with good-quality jasmine rice and served with Chaiya salted egg, caramelized pork, and fresh vegetables.
- "Steamed Brown Rice, Stewed Pork Belly in Brown Sauce, Tamarind Chili Paste with Crispy Fish, and Fresh Vegetables". Palo is a common food in Northern China. However, Thai people have adapted and adjusted the recipe by adding the use of Thai spices such as coriander root, coriander seeds, and Thai garlic. These three spices will be stir-fried with pork belly, and the secret ingredient of dried Palo is the lemongrass. The flavor of this dish is the blend of sweet and savory taste, consumed with steamed brown rice and add some incredible flavor with tamarind chili paste, served with fresh vegetables.
- "Rice Noodle with Coconut Milk and Shrimp". This dish is a traditional Thai appetizer that became a popular main dish at the present. The main ingredients are boiled rice noodles, shrimp and coconut milk stir-fried with red chili paste, grounded peanut, minced pork and seasoned with "Thonglor" special sauce, served with fresh vegetables.
Apart from the set menus, Thonglor Thai Cuisine also offers five choices of Thai-style soup for 60 baht each. The soup options include Clear Soup with Pickled Cabbage and Pork, Clear Soup with Minced Pork and Shitake Mushroom, Turmeric Chicken Soup, Spicy and Sour Soup with Mixed Vegetables and Pork Belly, and Thai Chicken Coconut Soup with Boiled Banana. To finish off your meal, the restaurant also provides five tasty choices of dessert for 60 baht each. The dessert selections are Sago in Coconut Milk and Corn, Thai Glutinous Rice Balls in Coconut Milk, Sweet Mung Bean Soup with Longan, Banana in Coconut Milk, and Mixed Fruits. Fresh juices such as Roselle Juice, Butterfly Pea Flower Juice with Lime, Lemongrass Juice, Bael Fruit Juice, and Golden Longan Juice are sold at 40 baht.
Experience and discover a new dimension of authentic Thai cuisine with these tasty "Thonglor's combo menu" using high quality ingredients at an affordable price and available from today onwards. Thonglor Thai Cuisine is open daily from 10.30 AM until 8.00 PM for dine-in, take-out, and delivery following safety guidelines. For more information, call 02-000-4701, 095-4264646 latest updates and promotions, please visit www.thong-lor.com and stay connected with the restaurant on Facebook, Instagram, and LINE: Thonglor Cuisine. Another new channel is also available for you to update on craftsmanship through Instagram: Sri.thonglor.
Source: IMPACT Exhibition Management