Mr. Noriyuki Takakura, President and CEO of Honda Automobile (Thailand) Co., Ltd., said, "The Honda HR-V is one of the most anticipated and interesting models which has been a continuous sales success in the SUV segment. Since the all-new Honda HR-V e:HEV made its first appearance on 5 November, it has received tremendous feedback from about 2,500 customers all over the country who have already registered to pre-book in just two weeks. After its official launch today, the all-new Honda HR-V e:HEV will play a crucial role in stimulating Thailand's automotive sector, which is still recovering, by making it even more active and creating a phenomenon in the SUV segment once again. Of course, it will put Honda in the leading position in the SUV market with the introduction of advanced driving and safety technology that make it appealing as the SUV for everyone. The sales target for the all-new Honda HR-V e:HEV is 20,000 units within a year following its official launch."
The all-new Honda HR-V e:HEV is available in three variants:
- e:HEV RS variant 1,179,000 baht
- e:HEV EL variant 1,079,000 baht
- e:HEV E variant 979,000 baht
It comes with a special offer for customers who book and take delivery from 19 November 2021 until 31 December 2021. They will receive an interest rate of 2.59%**, free insurance for one year, and a LG PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier Gen 2 in white with a cover band worth 7,080 baht.
Customers who registered to pre-book an all-new Honda HR-V e:HEV from 5 November 2021 at 11:00 am to 18 November 2021 at 19:00 pm need to book and take delivery from 10 November 2021 to 31 December 2021** in order to receive free "Utility Package" accessories worth 2,800 baht, comprised of a Cargo Tray (worth 1,100 baht) and a Seatback Protector (worth 1,700 baht).
The all-new Honda HR-V e:HEV comes with a sport premium design that truly reflects the uniqueness of this SUV with the fastback body style, an e:HEV full-hybrid system with a powerful combination of two electric motors generating powerful and highly-responsive performance with maximum torque of 253 Newton-meters, a fuel efficiency rate of 25.6 kilometers/liter, and a CO2 emission rate of only 94 grams/kilometer. The system can intelligently switch between three modes: EV Drive Mode, Hybrid Drive Mode, and Engine Drive Mode. In addition, it's equipped with a Drive Mode switch for easy switching to three drive modes: ECON Mode, Normal Mode, and Sport Mode.
Experience the all-new Honda HR-V e:HEV with confidence with these special after-sales service deals*:
- A 10-year hybrid battery warranty and 5-year unlimited mileage hybrid system warranty.
- Free labor for periodic maintenance for five years or up to 100,000 kilometers (whichever comes first).
- Honda Ultimate Care service, an extended new-car warranty for another two years or 40,000 kilometers more than the standard new-car warranty of three years or 100,000 kilometers, for a total of five years or up to 140,000 kilometers (whichever comes first), and Honda 24Hr Roadside Assistance.
All variants come with Honda SENSING intelligent safety technology, which uses a front wide-angle camera to help detect cars and pedestrians effectively. Its main functions are:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Road Departure Mitigation System with Lane Departure Warning (RDM with LDW)
- Auto High-Beam (AHB)
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow (ACC with LSF)
- Lead Car Departure Notification System (LCDN).
It also comes with a full set of advanced safety and driving technologies such as a Hill Descent Control (HDC) for the first time in a Honda model in Thailand, Deceleration Paddle Selectors, Electric Parking Brake, Auto Brake Hold, Honda LaneWatch, Walk Away Auto Lock, Front and Rear Passenger Seat Belt Reminder, and Rear Seat Reminder.
The interior is spacious, offering optimized comfort for every seat, and is full of premium features and SUV versatility. Automatic Air Conditioning with an Air Diffusion System makes the air distribution efficient throughout the cabin, along with Rear Ventilation (e:HEV EL and e:HEV RS variants). All variants come with black leather seats in a new design and 60:40 multi-utility rear seats that can be adjusted three different ways, plus a large rear cargo space. The three ways that the rear seats can be adjusted are:
- Utility Mode: The two rear seats can be folded to increase cargo space, demonstrating
- Honda's signature fold-flat flexibility for more rear space.
- Long Mode: Folding front and rear seats for a lengthy space.
- Tall Mode: Honda's unique versatility is shown in the tip-up rear seats for more vertical space, which is available only in the all-new Honda HR-V e:HEV in this segment.
The all-new Honda HR-V e:HEV also perfectly fits a smart lifestyle with smart technologies and complete functionality* such as the new Hands-free Power Tailgate with Walk Away Close, 8-inch Advanced Touch Display Audio with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and etc. It supports Siri and Android Auto voice control and comes with a 7-inch TFT Multi-Information Display. There is also a Wireless Charger, up to eight speakers, LED Rear Reading Touch Light, 8-way Power Driver's Seat, four USB ports, Multi Function Steering Wheel with audio system controls, hands-free telephone switch and Honda SENSING control switch, and Honda CONNECT, a technology to connect to the car that works through a smartphone application.
It's available in five exterior colors: Ignite Red (Metallic) that comes with a Black Roof in a two-tone style (exclusively for the e:HEV RS variant), and new Premium Sunlight White (Pearl) and Meteoroid Gray (Metallic), along with Platinum White (Pearl) and Crystal Black (Pearl), which are available for all variants.
Customers can leverage the sporty look of the all-new Honda HR-V e:HEV with Modulo exterior accessories developed under the "AMP UP Your Life" concept. This includes a Front Grille at 21,500 baht, Front Under Spoiler at 11,000 baht, Two Rear Under Spoilers at 6,000 baht, Side Lower Garnish at 11,000 baht, Fog Light Garnish at 3,000 baht, LED Front Fog Lights at 7,900 baht, LED Side Step Garnish at 3,900 baht, Exhaust Pipe Finisher at 1,300 baht, and Rear Passenger Sunshade at 2,400 baht.
It's also available with the "Modulo Urban Package" at 21,000 baht, which includes a Front Under Spoiler, Two Rear Under Spoilers, and Side Lower Garnish.
Interested customers can experience the all-new Honda HR-V e:HEV at:
- The Promotion Zone on G Floor, Samyan Mitrtown, from 19 to 20 November 2021 from 11:00 am until 21:30 pm.
- Honda Booth (A14) at the 38th Thailand International Motor Expo 2021 at Challenger Hall 2, IMPACT Muangthong Thani from 2 to 12 December 2021.
- Honda showrooms nationwide starting from 2 December 2021 onwards.**
For more information, please contact Honda showroom sales consultants nationwide or chat with them online via www.honda.co.th, or contact the Honda 24-Hour Call Center at 0 2341 7777. For further details, visit www.honda.co.th/hrvehev
*Standard equipment varies according to the variant.
** Details and conditions of the campaign and offer are subject to the company's terms and conditions. Please contact Honda showroom sales consultants nationwide for more information.
- Ignite Red (Metallic) with a Black Roof in a two-tone style costs an extra 10,000 baht, Premium Sunlight White (Pearl) and Platinum White (Pearl) cost an extra 10,000 baht, and Crystal Black (Pearl) costs an extra 6,000 baht.
- Modulo package prices exclude 7% VAT.
Source: ABM Connect