Enjoy a must experience of "One-Stop" best-in-class of Michelin Guide Street Food from the different regions of Thailand and Art & Handicrafts all in one destination. Relish an instagrammable destination of the majestic Chao Phraya River, a gorgeous backdrop for a fun-filled evening. You can delight in our gastronomic delight, starting from THB 100 nett.
Enjoy a stroll along the Chao Phraya River while indulging in our hand-picked selection at the riverside food & sweet delicacies stalls:
- Jok: Prince (Michelin Guide 2018 - 2021)
- Khao Soi: Lamduan Fah Ham (Michelin Plate)
- Kao Na Gai: Sae Phun (Michelin Guide 2019-2022)
- Phad Thai: Shangri-La Bangkok by Chef de Cuisine Yanavit Theerasomboonkun
- Kuay Jup: Mr. Jo (Michelin Guide 2021)
- Stewed Pork Knuckle: Charoen Saeng Silom (Michelin Bib Gourmand)
- Khao Niao Mamuang: Kor Panich (Michelin Bib Gourmand)
And many more dishes from the team of Salathip's chefs.
For more information, please call 0 2236 7777 or send an email to [email protected]
Source: Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok