Mr. Noriyuki Takakura, President and CEO of Honda Automobile (Thailand) Co., Ltd., said, "The Honda BR-V was introduced to the Thai market for the first time in 2015 to fulfill Honda's SUV lineup to cover market needs and more effectively serve diverse customer lifestyles. This time, the all-new Honda BR-V is well-suited to offer new value to customers by becoming a 7-seat multi-utility vehicle that combines the distinctive strength of a sporty yet tough SUV design with the agile versatility of a MPV (multi-purpose vehicle), together with confidence in driving performance. In addition, all variants are equipped with Honda SENSING intelligent safety technology. The cabin is more spacious and comes with technology for comfort. The all-new Honda BR-V is expected to stimulate the SUV market and be the vehicle that is ready to deliver a new travel experience and create happy moments in every journey for everyone."
The all-new Honda BR-V… Where We Belong
A 7-seat multi-utility SUV that is well-suited to deliver an unrivalled travel experience for everyone on every journey, the all-new Honda BR-V delivers value while meeting a variety of needs including:
Distinctive design with a premium yet tough sporty look that is perfect in every dimension
- Exterior Design
- Newly designed Piano Black front grille with a more distinctive look for the EL variant
- Newly designed front and rear bumpers painted silver (EL variant)
- LED Headlights, LED Daytime Running Lights, and LED Taillights
- LED Front Fog Lights (EL variant)
- Electric Adjustable and Auto Foldable Side Door Mirrors (EL variant)
- Side Sill Garnish painted silver (EL variant)
- Sporty Roof Garnish
- Shark Fin Antenna
- New 17-inch alloy wheels (EL variant) and 16-inch alloy wheels (E variant).
- The Cabin Interior
- The spacious and airy cabin offers comfort in every seat and is ready to provide everyone with an unprecedented experience and aesthetics in every journey.
- Distinctive newly designed Piano Black front console that takes a sense of superiority to another level. The leather seats come with genuine and synthetic leather materials in all variants. An ample storage compartment plus 8 cup holders ensure convenience for everyone.
- Automatic Air Conditioning System and Rear Air Vent, Front and Rear Seat Armrests
- Remote Engine Start
- Meeting the needs of every lifestyle, the cargo space is larger than the previous generation, and the second- and third-row seats can be folded to increase the multi-purpose space.
- More leg room for the second-row seats with One Motion Tumble, 60:40 Foldable and Sliding Function seats with 3-Level Reclinable Backrests.
- The third-row 50:50 Foldable seats offer generous legroom and 2-Level Reclinable Backrests.
Towards an unprecedented journey with powerful driving performance
Driving forward with more powerful acceleration compared to others in its class
- Powered by a 1.5-liter DOHC i-VTEC 4-cylinder, 16-valve petrol engine plus a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT), delivering a maximum of 121 PS at 6,600 rpm and instant and sharpened response with maximum torque of 145 Newton-meters at 4,300 rpm.
- Responsive and powerful yet agile driving with fuel efficiency of up to 16.1 km/liter and E20 fuel compatibility.
Meet every requirement and make every journey more comfortable with driving technologies and technologies for entertainment that connect users to the car as one
- 4.2-inch TFT Multi-Information Display
- Paddle Shift (EL variant)
- 7-inch Advanced Touch Display Audio with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto that supports smartphone connectivity plus Siri and Android Auto voice control.
- Multi-Function Steering Wheel with audio system controls and hands-free telephone switch.
- Two USB Ports
- Two Accessory Power Sockets (E variant) and Three Accessory Power Sockets (EL variant)
- Four Speakers (E variant) and Six Speakers (EL variant)
Complete with safety technology to boost confidence throughout every journey
All variants of the all-new Honda BR-V come with Honda SENSING intelligent safety technology, which uses a front wide-view camera to help detect cars and pedestrians effectively. Its main functions are:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Road Departure Mitigation System with Lane Departure Warning (RDM with LDW)
- Auto High-Beam (AHB)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Lead Car Departure Notification System (LCDN)
Additionally, it also comes with other safety technologies* such as:
- Honda LaneWatch
- Walk Away Auto Lock
- Auto Door Lock by Speed
- Rear Seat Reminder
- Rear Camera
- Six Airbags (EL Variant)
- Emergency Stop Signal (ESS)
- Hill Start Assist (HSA)
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA)
- Anti-lock Braking System and Electronic Brake Distribution (ABS & EBD)
- G-force Control (G-CON) and Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE(TM)) Body Structure that can protect the cabin from collision force.
- ISOFIX & Child Anchor.
The all-new Honda BR-V is available in two variants:
- EL variant, with an estimated price not more than 980,000 baht***
- E variant with an estimated price not more than 930,000 baht***
It is available in three exterior colors: Premium Sunlight White (Pearl) (exclusively for the EL variant), Crystal Black (Pearl) and Taffeta White (exclusively for the E variant).
The interior of the EL variant is black and the E variant is a two-tone black/mocha gray color.
Exclusively for customers who register for a reservation of the all-new Honda BR-V between 27 July 2022 at 10:00 hrs. onwards until 18 August 2022 at 22:00 hrs.** - they will receive a free camping set worth 4,200 baht. This right is granted when booking and receiving the car within the period specified by the company. Customers can also register for a reservation through Honda sales consultants or at any Honda showroom nationwide. The all-new Honda BR-V will be available for delivery to customers from 19 August 2022 onwards. **
Get ready for the official price announcement and the launch of the all-new Honda BR-V on 19 August 2022 and experience it for the first time at the Big Motor Sale 2022 from 19 to 28 August 2022.
For more information, please contact Honda showroom sales consultants nationwide or chat with them online via www.honda.co.th or contact the Honda 24-Hour Call Center at 02 341 7777. For further details, visit www.honda.co.th/brv
Source: ABM Connect