On the DOSI C2C marketplace, the Hellbound store is the first store open for users, with other DOSI stores scheduled to be added in the future. DOSI's marketplace offers a simplified transaction process, so that anyone can quickly learn how to use it. Once users connect the DOSI Wallet to a MetaMask wallet, they can use Ethereum to buy or sell NFTs with just few clicks.
Ethereum can also be used as a payment method in the various DOSI stores, along with credit cards, Naver Pay and other payment services. Additionally, LINE NEXT plans to add more crypto assets and mobile payment services in each region, demonstrating its global leadership in developing user-friendly NFT markets. Details about payment methods and DOSI Citizen can be found on the DOSI website (https://dosi.world).
Together with DOSI Wallet, DOSI Adventure, Citizenship and other features, DOSI offers a complete NFT ecosystem so users can enjoy their NFT experience to the fullest. With the DOSI Citizen membership program, users can acquire membership points called DON by participating in community activities or according to their NFT purchase amounts. Using the points gained, users can upgrade their DOSI Citizen levels up to Level 4 or participate in a DOSI Adventure to win various NFT prizes.
"At LINE NEXT, we are determined to create a new kind of NFT experience for users," said Youngsu Ko, CEO of LINE NEXT. "It's not just an investment or a new kind of technology. For us, DOSI is about making NFTs fun and easy to use, creating benefits for our users and building communities."
Since the DOSI beta launch in September, DOSI has already attracted users from 149 countries and issued more than 100,000 DOSI Wallets with 170,000 membership NFTs. DOSI has sold a total of five NFT collections from its initial NFT stores, including Hellbound, which is based on the No. 1 webtoon series; NOW. Drops' NFTs of girl group NMIXX from JYP Entertainment; "DIA NFT" by CJ ENM's DIA TV; and, Naver Sports' LG Twins NFTs. In addition, DOSI is diversifying the NFT experience by providing artist sponsorships through votes held by NFT holders and engaging in Ask-Me-Anything sessions with original creators. To help make NFTs more familiar to users in the future, LINE NEXT plans to launch a diverse range of additional NFT projects.
About LINE NEXT Inc.
Based in United States, LINE NEXT Inc. is focused on growing the global NFT business. Through blockchain and NFT technology, LINE NEXT aims to provide new digital experiences and lead the way into the future.
Named after the Korean word for "city," DOSI provides support programs for NFT production and global marketing to brands and companies so that they can operate their own branded DOSI Store, sell their own NFTs, create communities and carry out membership programs. Users can sign-up for their own DOSI Wallet, then login and buy diverse NFT collections through a range of easy-to-use payment methods, and receive benefits within the DOSI ecosystem.
- Available regions: 180 countries
- Available languages: English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), Thai, Bahasa, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America)
- Available payment methods: Credit cards, mobile payments, Ethereum(ETH) (different methods may be available in different regions)
- Available login methods: LINE, Facebook, Google, Naver (different methods may be available in different regions)
- Official Channels:
- DOSI site: https://dosi.world
- DOSI official Twitter account: https://twitter.com/DOSI_official
- DOSI official Medium: https://medium.com/@DOSI_official
- Brand store links:
- AlphaCrewz: https://alphacrewz.store.dosi.world
- Drops: https://now.onava.com
- Hellbound: https://hellbound.store.dosi.world
- DIA TV: https://dianft.store.dosi.world
- APOKI: https://apoki.store.dosi.world
- LG Twins: https://lgtwins.store.dosi.world
Source: Idea Works Communications