On offer at the city's best-loved The Dining Room is a true feast of festive dining. Whether on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, or New Year's Day, diners joining The Dining Room's festive buffets can look forward to indulging in over-the-top buffet spreads that feature a superb choice of culinary delights carefully-curated by the executive chef David Senia.
Dining highlights include Avruga caviar with condiments and blinis, an array of ocean-fresh seafood on ice and freshly-shucked oysters, a Christmas carving station serving traditional roast turkey and juicy honey-glazed ham, succulent racks of lamb roasted to perfection, and mouth-watering Australian prime rib roast. Asian and Western gourmet specialties as well as some of the favourite dishes from around the world promise to please everyone's palette while a variety of decadent festive-inspired desserts will make the meal that much more memorable. Each festive buffet can be topped off with free-flow beverage packages.
Those wishing for more intimate celebration may head to either the ever-popular Salvia Italian osteria, or the new Parisian-inspired Spasso Bistro, and be amazed by one of their special festive menus - just perfect for any festive gathering with family and friends.
At Salvia, diners can fully embrace the authentic festive flavours of Italian cuisine as Chef Roberto Parentela shares a family's holiday dining tradition in his ? la carte specials. Both featured 'Buon Natale' and 'Festivita' Di Capodanno' menus serve an exquisite assortment of shareable Italian dishes prepared with his selection of the most premium regional ingredients - all presented in true Italian style.
Spasso Bistro with its elegant setting highlights the vibrant flavours of French cuisine with Parisian flair. The specially-crafted 'Noel ? Paris' and 'Bonne Annee' holiday menus promises to brings diners the joys of family time around a holiday table and guarantees a delicious, memorable moment to share.
For the 'Grand' celebration to ring in the New Year, The Breezeway at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok will take your evening and night to the new height. Toast to the much-awaited coming of 2023 in a 'Sparkling Sophistication' themed countdown party, complete with fabulous fun and flair. High above the bustle of the city, guests can look forward to enjoying stunning views and one of Bangkok's most spectacular displays of fireworks while sipping champagne and herald the first hour of the New Year amongst family or friends in a demonstration of true joy and happiness.
Whatever your holiday tradition and preference, come along and unwrap the joy of the festive season with family and friends at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok.
A Grand Celebration of the Festive Season at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok
- 1-31 December 2022 La Formule & French Bistro Selection
- 24-25 December 2022 Noel ? Paris Holiday Selection
- 31 December 2022 Bonne Annee New Year 4-course Menu
- 1-31 December 2022 Chef's Roberto Festive Italian Selection
- 20-26 December 2022 Buon Natale Christmas Sharing Menu
- 31 December 2022 Festivita' Di Capodanno Menu of Celebration
The Dining Room's Festive Buffets, priced at Baht 3,990 net per person
- 24 December 2022 Christmas Eve Gala Dinner Buffet (from 18:00 to 22:00 hrs.)
- 25 December 2022 Christmas Day Festive Brunch Buffet (from 12:00 to 15:00 hrs.)
- 25 December 2022 Christmas Day Gala ala Dinner Buffet (from 18:00 to 22:00 hrs.)
- 31 December 2022 New Year Eve's Grand Dinner Buffet (from 18:00 to 22:00 hrs.)
- 1 January 2023 New Year Grand Brunch Buffet (from 12:00 to 15:00 hrs.)
The Breezeway's Countdown Dinner, priced at Baht 3,990 net and Baht 2,023 per person
- 31 December 2022 The Breezeway Countdown Dinner & Fireworks (from 19:00 hrs. onwards)
For more information or reservations, please contact Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok via telephone at 02-254-1234, and e-mail at [email protected], or visit www.grandhyatterawanbangkok.com.
Source: Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok