Shutterstock will be hosting the following programs through the first weekend:
- Documentaries Today: How Authentic Stories Have Reeled in New Audiences
As our thirst for real-life stories grows, the way we're producing docs and the subjects we're focusing on are changing. Join Shutterstock in conversation with filmmakers to learn how they are keeping the truth at the center of the story amid all the noise.
- Date: Friday, January 20th, 2 - 3:30pm
- Location: The Box at the Ray, 1768 Park Ave, Park City UT, 84060
- Jamie Elden, Chief Revenue Officer, Shutterstock (in the role of moderator), Aiden Darne, Global Head, Shutterstock Studios, Diggzy, Entertainment Photographer, Keenan MacWilliam, Director and Multidisciplinary Artist, Jon Weidman, Filmmaker, We Are King, Dan Bradley, Filmmaker, We Are King
Invite Only Programming
- Sundance Shorts Party presented by Shutterstock
Shutterstock is the presenting sponsor of the Shorts Film Program and the 2023 Sundance Shorts Party
- Magic Hour co-hosted with Canon
Join Shutterstock and Canon for refreshments and light bites and unpack the art of authentic storytelling
- By invitation only; please reach out to [email protected] for more information.
- Shutterstock Sundance Film Festival Portrait Studio presented by Canon
Famed celebrity photographer, Chelsea Lauren, will be photographing portraits at the Shutterstock Sundance Film Festival Portrait Studio presented by Canon.
- By invitation only; please reach out to [email protected] for more information. Learn more here.
"Two decades ago, Shutterstock started as a platform for photographers, artists, cinematographers and storytellers to share their images, music and videos with the world," said Jamie Elden, Chief Revenue Officer at Shutterstock. "That side of the business has positioned Shutterstock as the world's leading provider of premium and exclusive content, which is woven into the heart of everything we produce to this day. In keeping with this ethos, we are thrilled to be a Leadership Sponsor of the 2023 Sundance Film Festival, and to raise a toast to the people that have contributed to the brilliant filmmaking that we are lucky to witness. It is a painstaking yet highly rewarding process to execute on a creative vision, and Shutterstock is proud to be a trusted partner and guide to many in attendance on that exhilarating artistic journey."
For more information about Shutterstock Studios, visit content.shutterstock.com/us/studios/.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is the leading global creative platform for transformative brands and media companies. Directly and through its group subsidiaries, Shutterstock's comprehensive collection includes high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, 3D models, videos and music. Working with its growing community of over 2 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 424 million images and more than 27 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The Company also owns Splash News, the world's leading entertainment news agency for newsrooms and media companies worldwide, Pond5,the world's largest video-first content marketplace, TurboSquid, the world's largest 3D content marketplace; PicMonkey, a leading online graphic design and image editing platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; Shutterstock Studios, an end-to-end custom creative shop; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images and videos for the world's media; and Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com and follow Shutterstock on Twitter and on Facebook.
Photo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1985124/Shutterstock_Leadership_Sponsor.jpg
Logo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1075411/Shutterstock_Red_Logo.jpg