Emirates has today announced an exciting new offer for travellers planning to start 2023 with new experiences on a trip to Dubai. Starting from 16 January 2023 to 29 January 2023, travellers who purchase an Emirates return ticket to or stopping over in Dubai will be able to also enjoy complimentary passes to three of the city's most popular attractions: Views from At the Top, Burj Khalifa the Dubai Fountains Boardwalk Experience and a 45-minute Yellow Boats Atlantis Blast Tour.
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa: See Dubai from the clouds at the top of the world's tallest building, The Burj Khalifa, and take in panoramic views of the entire city, from its pristine beaches to the glamourous Dubai Marina. Elevate your experience and enjoy a coffee and a delicious breakfast pastry at the top of the world from Level 125.
- The Dubai Fountains Boardwalk Experience: A floating platform, at over 900 ft in length, located at the stunning Dubai Fountain, The Boardwalk allows visitors to get closer to the Burj Khalifa's famous water, music, and light spectacles. Lose yourself in the hypnotising displays across 30-acres of the Burj lake with over 1,000 different water expression displays.
- The Yellow Boats Atlantis Blast Tour: Take in the Dubai skyline from the coast on a thrilling 45-minute experience through the Dubai Marina to Palm Jumeirah, and around Atlantis the Palm. Feast your eyes upon the awe-inspiring landscapes and learn more about the architectural history and stories from an expert guide, all whilst soaking in the sunny rays and the deep cultural history of the region.
This special offer is valid for all return tickets to or stopping over in Dubai, purchased using code EKDXB23 until 29 January 2023. The offer is available on bookings made on emirates.com via the Emirates Call centre or participating travel agents, for travel from 18 January 2023 and 31 March 2023.*
Emirates has safely restarted operations to more than 130 destinations, across six continents and currently operates 28 weekly flights between Bangkok and Dubai and 14 weekly flights to Phuket.
For more information, visit emirates.com. Tickets can be purchased on emirates.com, Emirates Sales Office, via travel agents or through online travel agents.
Notes to editors
*Full terms and conditions can be found here: https://www.emirates.com/english/special-offers/your-top-3-experiences-on-us-terms-and-conditions
- Minimum stopover time of 20 hours is required to avail of this offer.
- Customers purchasing the Eligible Flights can enjoy a complimentary ticket to At the Top with breakfast pastry and coffee, The Dubai Fountain Boardwalk Experience (referred to herewith as 'Emaar Attractions') and Yellow Boats subject to the terms and conditions (the "Offer").
Source: Spark Communications