Don't miss a must experience of "One-Stop" best-in-class of Michelin Guide Street Food from the different regions of Thailand and Art & Handicrafts all in one destination. Relish an instagrammable destination of
the majestic Chao Phraya River, a gorgeous backdrop for a fun-filled evening. Prices starts from THB 100 nett per dish.
Enjoy a stroll along the Chao Phraya River while indulging in our hand-picked selection at the riverside food & sweet delicacies stalls:
- Kuay Jup: Mr. Jo (Michelin Bib Gourmand 2018-2023)
- Jok: Prince (Michelin Bib Gourmand 2018-2023)
- Khao Soi: Lamduan Fah Ham (Michelin Plate 2020-2021)
- Guay Tiew Khua Gai Suanmali: Klang Hospital Intersection (Michelin Bib Gourmand 2018-2023)
- Phad Thai: Shangri-La Bangkok by Chef de Cuisine Yanavit Theerasomboonkun
- Stewed Pork Knuckle: Charoen Saeng Silom (Michelin Bib Gourmand 2018 - 2023)
- Fried Chicken and Pork Neck: Fah
- Khao Niao Mamuang: Kor Panich (Michelin Bib Gourmand 2019-2023)
And many more dishes from the team of Salathip's chefs.
For more information and to make a reservation, guests may call restaurant reservations on (02) 236 7777 or send an e-mail to [email protected]
Diners may also book directly on the hotel's website at https://bit.ly/RDRD-4FEB2023-Media
Source: Shangri-La Bangkok