The six awards won by Siam Commercial Bank reflect its diverse achievements in driving the money and capital markets, as follows:
- Deal of the Year for underwriting PTT Global Chemical PCL's bond issuance No. 1/2022 debentures: This is an award presented to the most outstanding debt issuance transaction in all aspects and is widely recognized by investors in 2022
- Most Innovative Deal for underwriting Minor International PCL's bond issuance No. 1/2022: This honor goes to a private fundraising transaction that went above and beyond expectations, serving as an example to other issuers while also satisfying the requirements of the business and its investors.
- Corporate ESG Bond of the Year Award for underwriting Global Power Synergy PCL's ESG Bond issuance No. 1/2022: This is an award presented to corporate bonds issued under the Green, Social, Sustainable Financing Framework that are recognized for their excellence and meet the demands of investors.
- The Best Repo Primary Dealer: The recipient of this honor is a financial institution that is a partner of the Bank of Thailand's Bilateral Repo and that has played a significant role in facilitating the Bank of Thailand's monetary policy execution through bilateral repo transactions.
- Best Outright Primary Dealer Award: This is an award given to a Bank of Thailand e-Outright partner that has demonstrated exceptional dedication to the Bank of Thailand's monetary policy by facilitating bond trading with the BOT and increasing liquidity in the Thai bond market.
- Best Primary Market Contributor: This is an honor presented by the Ministry of Finance (MOF) for a financial institution that acquires the largest primary market allocation of government bonds.
Source: Siam Commercial Bank