This innovative concept store not only integrates a comprehensive one-stop-shop experience that allows users to immerse in an interactive and tech-forward shopping environment, but it also addresses the current shopping behaviour and trends. According to recent reports, in-store experiences play a crucial role in 46% of Gen Z final purchase decisions in Thailand and 40% of consumers have increased their in-store shopping, according to PwC's Global Consumer Insights Pulse Survey.
Varanit Athijaratroj, Managing Director of HP Inc. (Thailand), said: "With the advent of hybrid shopping, in-store experiences play a crucial role in consumers' final purchase decision. With HP flagship store, we are working to evolve a modern innovative shopping journey that delivers seamless, hyper-personal experiences for each customer. It also helps customers experience what leading PC and print innovation could look like as part of their current work and play environment."
"The launch of this flagship store also reinforces HP's strong position to grow business in Thailand, one of the key driving forces in Southeast Asia with its large entrepreneurial and young population, and rapid digital transformation," Varanit added.
Delivering Enhanced, Personalised Customer Experience
Spanning at 180 square meters, Thailand's first HP flagship store will showcase a diverse array of HP products, including laptops, desktops, accessories, printers, and the complete HP ecosystem while enabling customers to experience and test out these solutions in-store. It also featurescurated spaces, providing not only an end-to-end customer experience but also help customers visualize and provide customization for technology solutions that will power their work and living spaces.
Going beyond the ordinary retail setting, the flagship store also features other services and immersive zones aimed at delivering an enhanced retail experience:
- Immersive Zones for Gaming and Work and Experiences
- Customers can immerse themselves in the world of gaming in the live streaming room. This dedicated space hosts events, providing a platform to engage gamers of all levels, share passion, strengthen connections, and advance gameplay. Furthermore, explore the dynamic offerings of our Gaming Zone to experience the power of HP's gaming ecosystem for an unparalleled gaming experience.
- Business owners can experience HP's take on a modern workspace which offers curated spaces to meet the evolving needs of today's workforce, equipped with solutions that will improve collaboration and efficiency in to meet the increasingly hybrid workstyles.
- Customer-Centric Services: Features repair and upgrade services in-store for device maintenance and upgrades. Furthermore, our After-Sales Services feature expert technical consultants ready to assist with any product-related queries, ensuring a comprehensive and hassle-free experience.
- Engage and Learn: HP will also be engaging customers via learning sessions led by industry experts. These sessions focus on skill-building across various technological domains, empowering customers to navigate the ever-evolving tech landscape with confidence.
Chan Chaovawanich, CEO of Speed Computer, said: "As we launch the HP Thailand's first flagship store at The Mall Bangkapi, this momentous occasion celebrates our longstanding partnership that reflects the shared commitment between Speed Computer and HP to redefine the customer experience. This flagship store is not just a physical space; it is a testament to our shared vision for the future of retail and setting a new standard for interactive shopping environments."
To mark the grand opening, between January 24 and 26, customers can participate in a special promotion by purchasing HP products worth 5,000 baht or more, offering a chance to draw a coupon for discounts on next purchases. Additionally, exclusive Ang Pao coupons valued at 1,500 or 2,000 baht are available with the purchase of an AIO product, and discounts of 50, 100, or 200 baht are offered for printers, ink, and accessories (valid until April 13, 2024). Furthermore, HP is hosting a Lucky Draw event from today until April 13, 2024, where every 3,000 baht spent entitles customers to an immediate chance to draw a discount coupon applicable to any HP product (terms and conditions apply based on the company's rules and regulations).
For more information on the latest promotions and news, please follow HP StoreThe Mall Bangkapi 's Facebook page
 Meta Foresight Culture Rising 2023 Report
 PwC Global Consumer Insights Pulse Survey 2023
Source: All Match Media