Krungsri President and Chief Executive Officer Mr. Seiichiro Akita said Krungsri has closely monitored the new wave of COVID-19 outbreak and urged to discuss the impacts to introduce additional customer assistance measures. These measures aim to help reduce customer burden and support the country's economy through this difficult situation. Based on our customer data and analysis, we will provide customers with appropriate assistance measures, including credit, debt restructuring, and liquidity enhancement.
Krungsri Group's COVID-19 assistance measures for customers impacted by the COVID-19 comprise:
For customers of mortgage and personal loans (1 January - 30 June 2021)
- A grace period on principal repayment up to 3 months
- A grace period on principal and interest repayment up to 3 months
- Installment amount reduction not less than 30% (for customers of personal loans)
- Revolving limit conversion to installment payment up to 48 months (for customers of personal loans)
For customers of Business Banking loans (1 January - 30 June 2021)
- A grace period on principal repayment up to 12 months
- A grace period on principal and interest repayment up to 6 months
- Installment amount reduction up to 50% and for up to 12 months
For Commercial Banking customers
The Bank will offer assistance measures in accordance with impacts on a case-by-case basis.
For more information:
- Krungsri customers of mortgage, personal, and Business Banking loans can visit the Bank's website at www.krungsri.com, or call 1572, or visit Krungsri branches nationwide.
- Krungsri's Commercial Banking customers can contact their relationship managers.
For Krungsri Auto customers (1 January - 30 June 2021)
The Bank will offer assistance measures for customers in accordance with impacts in the restricted and controlled areas
- A grace period on installment payment for up to 3 months
- Installment amount reduction for up to 30%
For more information, please contact Krungsri Auto by calling 02-740-7400, press 3 or press 5 or visit
For Krungsri Consumer's credit card and personal loan customers
Assistance measures include:
No. 1: For all customers - Reduction of minimum monthly payment rates
- For credit card products, the minimum monthly payment rates for all customers will be automatically reduced from 10% to 5% for the billing cycles until 31 December 2021, without the need to notify their intention.
- For personal loan products, the minimum monthly payment rates for all customers will be automatically reduced from 5% to 3% for the billing cycles until 31 December 2021, without the need to notify their intention.
No. 2: For customers with normal account status - Special reduction of interest rates and an extension of installment payment period for up to 99 months for customers in the affected business groups. Customers must register via UCHOOSE application from now until 30 June 2021 and will be considered on a case by case basis.
No. 3: For customers with outstanding balance - monthly installment amount reduction and instalment period extension for up to 99 months with special interest rate (debt restructuring) for customers in the affected business groups. Customers must contact Krungsri Consumer and will be considered on a case by case basis.
For more information on relief measures for credit card and personal loan customers, please visit Krungsri Consumer's website and Facebook of each product:
Krungsri Credit Card
02-646-3555 www.krungsricard.com facebook: krungsricard
Central the 1 Credit Card
02-627-8111 www.centralthe1card.com facebook: centralthe1creditcard
Krungsri First Choice
02-345-6789 www.firstchoice.co.th facebook: Krungsri.first.choice
Tesco Lotus Credt Card
1712 www.tescolotusmoney.com facebook: tescolotusmoney
Source: Bank of Ayudhya