Poke Bowls with Spicy Mayo Sauce is traditional Hawaiian food featuring salmon, shrimp, and squid. Vegans can use marinated tofu in place of salmon and bring the dish to the next level by adding Heritage Daily Super Mixed Nut. Using organic ingredients, Heritage Daily Super Mixed Nut is the mixture of nutritious fruits and whole grains with no additives, colors, flavors, and preservatives added.
Ingredients for Daily Super Mixed Nuts Poke Bowls
- 200 grams of salmon cut into small dice
- Heritage Daily Super Mixed Nuts
- 3 tsps. of Japanese Soy Sauce
- a half tsp of brown sugar
- 5 tsps. of vinegar
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- Sliced radish
- An avocado
- White sesame seeds, Toasted black sesame
- 1 cup of Japanese rice
Ingredients for spicy mayo c
- 100 grams of mayonnaise
- 50 grams of ketchup
- 50 grams of chili sauce
- 1/4 tsps. of sesame oil
- 1/2 tsps. of paprika powder
Recipes for Daily Super Mixed Nuts Poke Bowls Spicy Mayo Sauce
- Cut salmon into small dice.
- To make the sauce, mix together sesame oil, Japanese sauce, brown sugar, and vinegar. Mix salmon with the sauce.
- To make spicy mayo sauce, mix together all ingredients for the spicy mayo sauce.
- For side dish, slice each radish thinly and cut avocado into small dice.
- Put Japanese rice into the bowl. Sprinkle with Heritage Daily Super Mixed Nut.
If you are looking for the healthy ingredient for your favorite menu in rainy season, Heritage products are the right choices available now at leading department stores and supermarkets. Visit the online channels at Shopee, Lazada, JD Central or Line ID: @Heritagethailand. For more information, please call 02-813-0954-5 or follow the activities and news of Heritage Group at www.heritagethailand.com, www.facebook.com/Heritagegroupth, and IG: heritage_thailand.
Source: Conjunction Group