- SET50: four securities consisting of IRPC pcl (IRPC), KCE Electronics pcl (KCE), Sri Trang Agro-Industry pcl (STA) and Sri Trang Gloves (Thailand) pcl (STGT) will be added as index constituents.
- SET100: nine securities consisting of Asia Aviation pcl (AAV), Ichitan Group pcl (ICHI), NR Instant Produce pcl (NRF), Precious Shipping pcl (PSL), Polyplex (Thailand) pcl (PTL), Singer Thailand pcl (SINGER), Sri Trang Gloves (Thailand) pcl (STGT), Synnex (Thailand) pcl (SYNEX) and Taokaenoi Food & Marketing pcl (TKN) will be added as index constituents.
- sSET: 34 securities consisting of Seven Utilities and Power pcl (7UP), AEC Securities pcl (AEC), Asia Precision pcl (APCS), Agripure Holdings pcl (APURE), Asiasoft Corporation pcl (AS), Better World Green pcl (BWG), Cal-Comp Electronics (Thailand) pcl (CCET), Country Group Development pcl (CGD), Country Group Holdings pcl (CGH), Chayo Group pcl (CHAYO), Charoong Thai Wire & Cable pcl (CTW), Eastern Water Resources Development and Management pcl. (EASTW), Earth Tech Environment pcl (ETC), GFPT pcl (GFPT), J.R.W. Utility pcl (JR), Jasmine Telecom Systems pcl (JTS), MCOT pcl (MCOT), Micro Leasing pcl (MICRO), Next Capital pcl (NCAP), Navanakorn pcl (NNCL), Nusasiri pcl (NUSA), Nirvana Daii pcl (NVD), Sabuy Technology pcl (SABUY), SISB pcl (SISB), S.Kijchai Enterprise pcl (SKN), Stars Microelectronics (Thailand) pcl (SMT), Siamrajathanee pcl (SO), Syntec Construction pcl (SYNTEC), Thitikorn pcl (TK), Thai Nippon Rubber Industry pcl (TNR), Tata Steel (Thailand) pcl (TSTH), TTCL pcl (TTCL), WHA Utilities and Power pcl (WHAUP) and Xspring Capital pcl (XPG) will be added as index constituents.
- SETCLMV: 11 securities consisting of A.J. Plast pcl (AJ), BG Container Glass pcl (BGC), Diamond Building Products pcl (DRT), Gunkul Engineering pcl (GUNKUL), Regional Container Lines pcl (RCL), The Siam Commercial Bank pcl (SCB), SCG Packaging pcl (SCGP), Stark Corporation pcl (STARK), Thonburi Healthcare Group pcl (THG), Tata Steel (Thailand) pcl (TSTH) and Thai Union Group pcl (TU) will be added as index constituents.
- SETHD: ten securities consisting of Advanced Info Service pcl (ADVANC), Charoen Pokphand Foods pcl (CPF), Electricity Generating pcl (EGCO), Osotspa pcl (OSP), Prima Marine pcl (PRM), RATCH Group pcl (RATCH), Supalai pcl (SPALI), TMBThanachart Bank pcl (TTB), Thai Union Group pcl (TU) and WHA Corporation pcl (WHA) will be added as index constituents.
- SETTHSI: four securities consisting of AAPICO Hitech pcl (AH), Namyong Terminal pcl (NYT), Premier Marketing pcl (PM) and Tata Steel (Thailand) pcl (TSTH) will be added as index constituents.
- SETWB: two securities consisting of Sri Trang Agro-Industry pcl (STA) and Thoresen Thai Agencies pcl (TTA) will be added as index constituents.
The SET index series are reviewed semi-annually using criteria stated in the SET index methodology guidelines. For this review, the data from the dates of June 1, 2020 to May 31, 2021 are considered for the indices calculations.
For more details on the constituents, selection criteria and index methodology, please visit www.set.or.th.
Source: SET Corporate Communications