The Gartner Peer Insights Customers' Choice is a recognition of vendors in this market by verified end-user professionals, taking into account both the number of reviews and the overall user ratings. To ensure fair evaluation, Gartner maintains rigorous criteria for recognizing vendors with a high customer satisfaction rate.
We take great pride in this distinction, which is entirely based on the reviews of customers across industries, company sizes, and regions. And with 1,713 reviews as of April 15, 2021, Fortinet has the most total reviews of any vendor in the Network Firewalls market.
Fortinet also scored highest in the enterprise data center Use Case for two consecutive years in the 2019 and 2020 Gartner Critical Capabilities for Network Firewalls reports with scores of 3.67/5 and 3.71/5 respectively.
As an integral part of the Fortinet Security Fabric, our FortiGate Next-Generation Firewalls (NGFWs) enable a Security-driven Networking approach to protect any network edge and any user at scale, while ensuring high performance. And powered by Fortinet's custom built Security Processing Units (SPUs), FortiGate NGFWs offer the industry's highest security compute rating.
With FortiGate NGFWs, organizations can:
- Manage internal and external security risks: FortiGate NGFWs provide complete visibility into applications, threats, and networks to keep operations running and ensure business continuity. Further, network-based segmentation stops lateral threats and protects against application vulnerabilities with enhanced AI/ML powered by FortiGuard services to thwart cyberattacks.
- Achieve optimal ROI through consolidation: FortiGate NGFWs seamlessly converge and accelerate networking and multiple security functions into a single solution to reduce cost and optimize user experience.
- Improve operational efficiency: Fortinet's Fabric Management Center streamlines operations across Security Fabric and extends beyond to 400+ ecosystem integrations with a consolidated view to simplify enterprise-wide workflows.
Among top reviews posted his review on the Gartner Peer Insights website, one Fortinet customer, Cloud Infrastructure Engineer in the Finance Industry, Firm Size: 50M-250M USD giving overall user rating: 5/5 stars, reviewed that, ""We use FortiGate in our company's HQ and many of the branches across the country. For a company that deals mainly with sensitive customers data, we needed to make sure that our networks are protected by the best firewall solution that's available (also thanks to Gartner reviews)."
In addition to these customer recognitions, Gartner analysts have also recognized Fortinet in several of their Gartner Magic Quadrant reports, including:
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Network Firewalls (Sep 2020)
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for WAN Edge Infrastructure (Sept 2020)
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms (Aug 2019)
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management (Feb 2020)
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Application Firewalls (Oct 2020)
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Wired and Wireless LAN Access Infrastructure (Nov 2020)
Chanvith Iddhivadhana, Fortinet Thailand Country Manager said, "We are proud to have again received this distinction and would like to thank all our customers who have submitted reviews; special thanks to Thai customers who have trusted and deployed Fortinet's solutions. We are committed to deliver the solutions that our customers are looking for: the best and most feature rich solutions with price and simplicity."
Source: Communication Arts