Shop for low-cost products with the "You Order, We Pay" campaign on K+ market at only 20 Baht per item until October 31, 2021, including:
- "Kaohomchoojai" or fragrant rice produced by farmers in Chaiyaphum, an important source of organic rice cultivation since their great grandparents' generation, under the "Grow with Hands, Care with Love" concept.
- Products from "Rakbankerd" farmer communities throughout Thailand. This farmer network has been established with the aim of steering Thai communities, society, and economy towards sustainability.
- ABONZO Coffee - a coffee brand born from the owner's intention to improve the quality of life and income for Akha hilltribe people residing in the communities of Doi Chang, with the ambitious goal of exporting local Thai coffee products to global markets.
- Akha Ama - a coffee brand that promotes social enterprise and aspires to produce quality coffee with sustainability in every process while improving the quality of life for Akha hilltribe people.
- Cosmos & Harmony: Lifestyle products that are developed from expertise in soap making combined with creativity to deliver a "Gift from Nature" that contains natural ingredients which are beneficial to users.
- Inwiang Valley: An organic farm located in Wiang Pa Pao district, Chiang Rai, where the Edor variety of longan, premium varieties of lychee, macadamia nuts, stevia and white mugwort are 100-percent organically grown with no pesticide residues.
- Pon Kum Ruk: Brown rice crackers made from the best ingredients including organic whole grain rice, organic cereals, and pesticide-free vegetables, and combined to create a delicious and healthy snack.
- Wel-B: A healthy snack brand that grew from a vision of the potential of Thai fruits, introducing the concept of adding value to agricultural products to correspond with today's health-conscious trends.
For more information, click