The space is divided into four zones includingGallery, Independent Artist, Design และ Craft Accessories Food & Beverage. They are already booked by highly-interesting participants who would bring to the festival a variety of artworks from leading gallery and various design works as well as brands form independent artists.
Not to be missed the festival's highlight - seminars on the current trends on art such as business matching for Thai and International galleries that will elevate Thai artists to international level. The organiser of Mango Art Festival 2022has joined hands with The Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau (TCEB) TCEB in making the following talks:
- HOW TO PURSUE AN ART CAREER? : Students who are interested in pursuing a career in art in the future should not miss this talk.
- ASIA RISING: THE RISE OF ASIAN CONTEMPORARY ARTISTS : A dialogue with renowned galleries from around Asia on their views on contemporary artists in the region who will wow the international art scene.
- ART THAT MAKES MONEY : Leading art collectors come to share experiences on investing and making profit from art.
- OLD MASTERS UNVEILED, AN INTIMATE LOOK AT THAILAND'S ARTISTIC AND NATIONAL TREASURE : Discussing the value of a masterpiece. which is a national treasure by master artists such as Angkarn Kalayanapong, Chalood Nimsamer, Hem Vejakorn, etc.
- GOING GLOBAL: HOW TO TAKE YOUR DESIGN BUSINESS OVERSEAS : Discover the secrets of learning how to be successful and what startups can do to achieve their goals of bringing design businesses overseas.
Throughout the festival, you will find live performance art and music by many artists such as the cutting-edge sound art by Methee Noijinda. Visitors can also travel the world of Metaverse via NFT Exhibition, a 20-meter large mixed media event entitled "OVERLOAD". The artwork is made from rags and underwear by Witshulada Pantaranuwong who transforms 'junk' into art. Another must-see is the rebellious performance fashion by Ek Thongprasert inspired by future world of Tyler James.
If art is what you are after, to add color to life, Mango Art Festival 2022 is a must-go-to-event … see you there!
Source: fyi bangkok