RM Investment Bank is an investment bank operating under Labuan FSA licence No. 210138BI. RM Investment Bank Ltd is a member of the RoboMarkets Group intended for providing clients from Asian countries with investments services.
RM Investment Bank offers its clients and partners:
- 7 asset types and over 10,000 trading instruments.
- 5 account types with competitive trading conditions.
- Cutting-edge investment platforms: MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, R StocksTrader.
- Bonus programmes.
- Multilevel Affiliate programme.
In August 2019, RoboMarkets Asia opened a regional headquarters in Malaysia and obtained the Labuan licence that allows to provide services to Asian clients. Since then, the company's business has significantly expanded and fundamentally improved. The licence acquisition and the start of RM Investment Bank are the next steps in the company's development.
Dr. Rostyslav Prus, the RM Investment Bank Managing Director is commenting: "Our company has started the RM Investment Bank, the first licensed investment bank in the RoboMarkets Group, and this makes us very happy. It's an important milestone in the Group's history, which will surely help us to expand our business in this jurisdiction. We're very proud of the variety of services the company provides its clients and partners with because they are equal in quality for anyone regardless of experience and invested sums".
About RM Investment Bank
RM Investment Bank Ltd is an investment bank operating under Labuan FSA licence No. 210138BI. More detailed information can be viewed on the official website at www.robomarkets.asia.
About RoboMarkets Group
The RoboMarkets Group consists of:
- RoboMarkets Ltd, the multi-asset broker operating under CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) licence No. 191/13 and providing investment service to European clients. More information can be found at www.robomarkets.com.
- RoboMarkets LLC, the official representative of the RoboForex brand in the Republic of Belarus. RoboMarkets LLC has the special certificate No. 15 of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus.
- RM Investment Bank Ltd, the investment bank operating under Labuan FSA licence No. 210138BI.
- RoboMarkets Deutschland GMBH, located in Frankfurt am Main, License number 10154068.
- RFund - RFund AIFLNP V.C.I.C. Ltd, the alternative investment fund located in Limassol, Cyprus, and regulated by CySEC licence No. N. LPAIF118 / 2014.