Chantsuda Thananitayaudom, Senior Director, Commercial & Marketing, Grab Thailand, said, "To become one of the forces in driving the economy in early 2023 and to facilitate users on their tax rebate benefits through purchases on application, GrabMart joinsthe "Shop Dee Mee Kuen 2023" scheme by partnering with 15 leading retailers, ranging from supermarkets, convenience stores, and beauty stores, including Tops Market, Tops Fine Food, Tops Daily, J Gourmet, Lawson, FamilyMart, Betagro Deli, Betagro Shop, OfficeMate, B2S, Boots, Matsumoto Kiyoshi, Beautrium, Oriental Princess, and Karmakamet, covering the extensive product range of more than 80,000 items. Grab also offers exclusive discounts for GrabMart shoppers of up to 200 baht when applying the 'SHOPD' code with a minimum purchase of 600 baht on GrabMart.
Users can make purchases through GrabMart and participate in the "Shop Dee Mee Kuen 2023" scheme by following these steps::
- Visit The first page of the Grab application and select 'GrabMart'
- Click on the 'Shop Dee Mee Kuen' icon and select participating stores
- Add items to the basket
- Add 'Tax Invoice' to the basket, fill in taxpayer information and email address for a full tax invoice to be sent, and check the accuracy of information accuracy.
- Enter a discount code
- Click 'Place Order' to confirm the purchase
- A full tax invoice will be sent to your registered emailUsers who are interested in the 'Shop Dee Mee Kuen 2023' tax rebate scheme through GrabMart can make a purchase from 23 January until 15 February 2023. Visit https://bit.ly/3ZXZpSO for more details.
Remark: Eligible products for the tax rebate scheme are as specified by the government.
Source: FleishmanHillard Thailand