In addition, most KTC JCB credit cardmembers prefer spending with the card in Japan. In October of every year, many members plan to travel to Japan due to the school break. KTC has therefore partnered with JCB International (Thailand) Company Limited to bring together merchant partners popular among Thai members in Japan and offer superior privileges to all types of KTC JCB credit cardmembers, including
- Electrical and Home Appliances
- Get an instant 5% discount and a 10% tax refund upon making qualified purchases at Big Camera / Air Big Camera / Sofmap / Kojima / Edion / Joshin / Yamada and Best Denki from 1 April 2023 to 31 March 2024.
- "Purple Building" (Takeya Tokyo)
- Get a 10% discount upon spending a minimum of 5,000 yen with the card (up to a 10,000 yen discount) from 1 April 2023 to 31 March 2024.
- Tokyo Tower
- Get a 30% discount on the Main Deck (150 m) observatory admission ticket from 15 May 2023 to 30 April 2024.
Moreover, KTC has prepared an exclusive promotion for spending in Thailand to meet the lifestyle needs of KTC JCB ULTIMATE credit cardmembers, such as a 40% discount on the Afternoon Tea set at The Author's Lounge, Mandarin Oriental Hotel from 1 January 2023 to 31 December 2023, and up to 10% discounts at participating omakase and fine dining restaurants (for more details, visit https://www.ktc.co.th/jcb-promotion).
For more information, please contact KTC PHONE 02 123 5000, or get updates on other KTC promotions at https://www.ktc.co.th/jcb-promotion. To apply for a KTC JCB credit card, click the link: https://ktc.cards/apply-jcb-web or visit any "KTC TOUCH" branches nationwide.
Source: Krungthai Card