Ms Sasiwimol Arayawattanapong, Country Head of Human Resources at UOB Thailand, said, "We are deeply honoured by the industry's esteemed recognition as we bag nine significant awards this year alone. The accolades reflect our unwavering dedication to putting our people first, inspiring us to build a brighter across ASEAN."
UOB Thailand's innovative approach, including creating over a thousand new roles during the recent consumer business acquisition has led to high morale and unique value for employees under 'One UOB'.
- Employer of the Year, Silver, by Asian Banking and Finance Retail Banking
- HR Leader of the Year, Bronze, by Human Resources Online
- Excellence in Talent Acquisition, Silver, by Human Resources Online
- Most Innovative and Sustainable Office Design, Silver, by Human Resources Online
- Thailand Best Employer Brand Awards 2023 by Employer Branding Institute
- Asia's Best Employer Brand Awards 2023 by Employer Branding Institute
- Global Best Employer Brand Awards 2023 by Employer Branding Institute
- Award for Leading HR Practices in Quality Work-Life by World HRD Congress
- Excellence in Learning and Development by World HRD Congress
Source: UOB Thailand