One of Blend's unique features is 'Taste Match Scores', which compares users' listening preferences and generates a music compatibility score (with 0% confirming "opposites attract" and 100% meaning "perfectly in sync") - and this Valentine's Day, Spotify is breaking these scores down even further by sharing what it reveals about you and your partner's relationship when it comes to music.
Here's the Blend Guide for Lovers; what your and your partner's Blend Taste Match Score says about your musical compatibility:
- 0-25% - Relationship Rising: You may not know the latest song that has been added to the queue, but you keep each other in the know, always sharing what's trending.
- 26-50% - Discovery Duo: Two tunes are better than one when it comes to this duo. You each bring fresh perspectives and sounds to the relationship, always discovering something new.
- 51-70% - Pass the Aux Pair: You meet in the middle and share a certain "vibe" when it comes to the music that moves you.
- 71-90% - Made for Us: Your relationship is written in the stars. You both have your faves when it comes to songs and artists, but you're joined by the tracks on repeat.
- 91-100% - Off the Charts: Nothing can break your bond. You're so in tune with one another, never having to guess what the other is listening to.
Want to uncover your Blend Taste Match Score? Here's how to Blend together:
- Go to "Your Library" on Spotify, tap the "+", and click "Blend".
- Invite your friend, lover or crush to join the fun.
- Once the invitation has been accepted, Spotify will then create a shared playlist and a personalized taste match score to compare your listening preferences.
- From "Relationship Rising" to "Off the Charts", you and your partner can share your score (and love) loudly and proudly with friends on social media!
To set even more of a romantic mood this Valentine's Day, you can also tune in to Spotify's special edition of คลั่งรัก (Crazy In Love) playlist featuring Thailand's top ten local love tracks, like Violette Wautier's ตั้งแต่มีเธอฉันมีความสุข (This Time) and No One Else's ต่อจากนี้เพลงรักทุกเพลงจะเป็นของเธอเท่านั้น.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music.
Discover, manage, and share over 80 million tracks, including more than 4.7 million podcast titles, for free, or upgrade to Spotify Premium to access exclusive features including improved sound quality and an on-demand, offline, and ad-free listening experience.
Today, we are the world's most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 456 million users, including 195 million Spotify Premium subscribers, across 183 markets. We are also the largest driver of revenue to the music business today.
Source: Hill+Knowlton Strategies